Marvel

Heey, let's talk about super-heroes movies. I love them. Can't say they're all good, but as for me Marvel' films are the best. 

Here's my top 5 marvel' films:

5. The Iron Men
        Where everything is only just begun

4. Deadpool
        Quite interesting shooting and presentation

3. Captain America: The Winter Solider
        Powerful continuation of prequel

2. The Avengers
        That is the booomb! Speechless

1. Captain America: Civil War 
        That is a good thing 'cause of the plot. Just go and see it 


P.S.

Have you heard about new film of Spider Man? I think it'll be cool.

P.S. 2

This gift is my fav

Comments

  1. Deadpool is one of my favourite movie too!Glad that you include it in this list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spider Man is my favourite movie from MARVEL STUDIOS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment